Weekend with LD29 constituents on the south side

Me, State Rep. Daniel Patterson.

TUCSON -- I'm keeping busy as State Representative both at the Capitol and in my district working to help people and solve problems.

Today, my daughter and I participated in an open house celebration at Holladay School in the South Park neighborhood.

The Arizona district 29 team held our second successful town hall this afternoon, with a full crowd and many good questions, concerns and discussions, especially on education.

Friday morning, I spoke at a rally of grandparents and others concerned about state cuts to aid for kids and families. In the afternoon, I had meetings with constituents to listen and try to help solve their problems.

The Cronkite News Service has published my new lawmaker profile.

Other coverage of our town hall meeting.

Comments

Popular Posts